Welcome to The Guild Council!
Kabale University Student Guild coordinates services and activities to represent you, the students!
All KAB students are automatically members with access to free Student Assist services, discounts, clubs, entertainment, and more!
Who we are
Students representatives are elected every year to advocate for you to the university on important issues. They work together with a group of professional staff to make sure you leave Kabale University with more than just a piece of paper when you graduate.
What we do
- Student Representation – we sit on boards, committees and panels to make sure your voice is heard.
- Equity Departments and Faculty Representatives are here to get the best outcomes for students.
- Student Assist – legal help, advocacy, emergency financial assistance and more!
- Clubs and societies – we facilitate the clubs and societies, which you should totally join!
- Student events – which are usually FREE
- Guild Canteens – we run them so we can keep prices down!
- Deals, Discounts and Offers – start saving on campus and online!
- Dedicated rural and regional programs
Create a fun and vibrant community that maximises the student experience.
To be the leading independent student-run organisation in Uganda, which is highly valued by all of the university community, especially our members.
- Autonomy: Student control of student affairs for the benefit of our members.
- Integrity: Our behaviour builds trust.
- Diversity: Valuing difference between people and standing for equity, equality and fairness.
We strive to apply equally the same values, principles and behaviours with our members, employees and stakeholders.
- Engage and listen to our members, stakeholders and the university
- Adapt and respond to enhance the student experience
- Deliver a fun, vibrant and dynamic outlook with a caring and empathetic approach
- Cultivate a community that enables its members to achieve their full potential
- Embrace, promote and celebrate diversity within our community and ensure equality of opportunity
- Provide an independent voice with the courage to question the status quo
- Act with intent at all times in a transparent, accountable and ethical manner